Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fire Escape Plan

Mackenna has been perfecting her Fire Escape Plan.  Happy Wordless Wednesday everyone.









Playing along with My Little Drummer Boys.


6 comments:

  1. You can never start to early when it comes to fire escape plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Hey is that cubby from Bunnings? I looked at one similar the other week and just might go back and grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls grandparents found this one brand new in box on eBay, but I have seen the same ones at Mr Toys, so it very well could be at Bunnings too. Wish I could tell you what brand it is, but I've completely forgotten!! Mackenna absolutely loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely time was being had. I love those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever girl.:-) hmmm, what to get this girl for her bday? She seems to have everything.:-p

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!