Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tea Party

Happy Wordless Wednesday everyone.





Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys & Faith, Hope and a Whole Lotta Love.  

(And if you want to check out some super cute brand new baby photos, go and have a look at Karlee's new little bubba William at The Mother Experiment!!)

7 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love it when the kids play tea parties with their toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawww, cuties! She sure knows how to throw a party! I wanna come next time but can my toy crocodile come or are reptiles not invited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photos, she sure had a great time with her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I remember my tea parties with my teddies still to this day. So cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - Thanks for linking up your adorable teddy bear tea party - gorgeous!

    Trish MY Little Drummer Boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! Roo has a similar tea set (from Aldi, is yours?) and spends inordinate amounts of time trying to get her brothers to sit down with her. It's never worked, so it's lucky she has dolls as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!