I didn't really prepare anything for this week's Me and YOU Monday link up with The Mother Experiment because Karlee has had one very busy weekend, as she welcomed her little boy, William into the world and I wasn't expecting her to have a link up this week, but she has!! And I think it's only fair that seeing as she's made the effort under her circumstances, so should I! My biggest congratulations are being sent to Karlee, Corey & Alexis as they welcome gorgeous William into their beautiful little family. (I'm still in shock that he was born only 6 hours after I had said goodbye to her at her Baby Shower!)
Firstly, an update on the last few weeks. I've biten the bullet and bought some paint for the girls name cutouts. Got to get a few more to get (they didn't have the colours I was looking for) but I've got enough to get started. Just want to clean up from some previous 'projects' first to make way for more mess, before I do start.
I also had a pretty good week last week, not stressing about anything and just going with the flow of everything. I managed to move the mountain of clean washing into the cupboards (YAY for me!) and I also managed to create a brand new one..... actually, there are 4 of them, in various places around the garage, just singing out to be folded. It's great, because the pile of dirty washing is now so tiny and the intention is to do one or two loads a day and 'fold as I go' (as I'm sure is the intention of everyone who finds themselves in the same position) I've just got to move the other piles first. It won't take long, I've just got to get it done but it's the last thing I feel like doing at 9:30pm when we've finally got the kids to bed and sorted and had some dinner ourselves!!
So anyways, I'm happy with my effort on the washing. At least it's clean, and that's the main thing!! The house has managed to stay relatively tidy too, which I'm happy about. I just hate that it ALWAYS needs to be done to keep it like this.... I can never just have some 'time off' from it! Ah well, I know that's just life and I have to suck it up and deal with it, but that doesn't make it any more fun!!
I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on what to do this week. I've got a few different things that I really want to get done and I'm not sure what their 'priority' is in the grand scheme of things.
What I have come up with is pretty boring, but I so want to get it done and without some inspiration, it's unlikely to get done...... I'm going to clean out our garage. It's a pig sty.... you can barely walk around in there!! I also want to get the car cleaned out... another job I've been wanting to do for weeks and weeks!!
So stay tuned for my update next week..... cause you know, it's going to be so exciting and all!! If your lucky, I might even take pictures :P (Just in case you can't hear the sarcasm in that sentence, it is full of it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!