Our JAG Cichlids protecting their latest clutch of fry (the big patch of grey and white at the bottom of the pot.) Don't worry Mumma, I'm not going anywhere near those teeth!!
Happy Wordless Wednesday everyone. Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys and Faith, Hope and a Whole Lotta Love.
(My husband will be embarrassed that I've posted these, because the tank is dirty... but these are aggressive fish by nature, so add a clutch of fry and you can barely get near the tank to clean it! Getting close enough to take these was risky enough ;o) )
With as many fishtanks as you have, I'd say you're doing well to be able to see anything at all through the glass.
ReplyDeleteI must say though, having and caring for aggressive fish takes a certain kind of...compassion. I'm glad you have it.
OH wow! I love how that in nearly all species one or both parents are so fiercely protective of their young. It's not just human, it's nature!
ReplyDeletegreat little set of images....fish are so fun to look at.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up your beautiful images. I wan to get my boys some fish now.