Karlee has tagged me in this bloggy version of a chain letter type thing. It's just a write 10 random things about me, so easy enough to do and you might just learn a bit of trivial info about me. I don't actually have anyone to tag back though, so this part of the chain is going to stop with me.
1.) I write my best blog posts in the shower. Unfortunately, most of them never get published.
2.) I don't like talking on the phone, after working at Bank of QLD, where it was my job to answer the phone to at least 150 people per day, 75% of them being angry customers. It wasn't a pleasant job.
3.) At the moment, I clean up at least 6 shitty nappies a day. I should look at the positive and know this is because I feed my girls good, healthy food and that their digestive systems are healthy, but it does get a bit boring by the end of the day ;o)
4.) I have a very open mind about September 11 and the death of Osama Bin Laden and I don't know for sure that the US Government has told the world the truth about it. (I say that without trying to be controversial or step over any lines.... it's just what I think.)
5.) When I was a toddler, I fell down a set of stairs at a very good friends house and cracked my head open. It needed stitches and I still have a scar. If you're wondering..... that's probably what happened to me :P (amoung other various 'head knocks' during my childhood!!)
6.) Sometimes, Piper's squealing really gets to me. She is finding her voice at the moment and she isn't afraid to use it. I remember Mackenna going through the same phase and I know it doesn't last, but it is just really loud and shrill when she really gets going at the moment. Her laughing though is one of the greatest sounds in the world :D
7.) Even though I haven't seen most of my school friends since leaving high school in 1997 (or my first flatmate Renee, who I'll always love to bits!), I love that Facebook lets me catch up with many of them and be a part of their corner of the world now. You don't appreciate the value of your school friendships and relationships until later on in your life when the 'adult' kicks in (and the 'child' starts to be a distant memory) and I'm so glad that I've been able to reconnect with a lot of those people.
8.) I wear a Size 8 shoe, but my feet seem to have grown to fit somewhere in between an 8 & 9 after having the girls.
9.) I had antibiotics as a staple part of my diet, for constant tonsilitis and sinus problems, until I had my tonsils out when I was 10 (at the same time, they took my adnoids out for the second time too.) Since then, I have had to take antibiotics maybe 4 times, and they have to be extra strong one's to actually work. It seems like my body has turned itself into it's own antibiotic because I just don't get sick very often.
10.) I buy milk by the Use By date. If the Paul's or Dairy Farmers will be good for an extra week, I don't mind paying an extra $1 for it. I do find though, cheaper milk is normally good for a few days after it's Use By date but the 'brand name' stuff (...it's milk, and it's 'brand name'.... seriously...?) will often go bad a day or two before it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!