I've mentioned it before... I'm a chronic list maker.... got it from my Mum! I love making lists and I'm not afraid to say so!
So I'm going to start joining in with another fellow blogger Katetakes5 who does a weekly Listography linkup. It looks like some fun! Check out the link to her blog to find out more about it and to check out her list this week (and some others too... they are good!).
This week, she is looking for really random things that people like. And not just random, but bordering weird random and I thought I'd join in..... this should be fun!
1. I love putting Singstar on when no one else is around and try my hardest to top my own high scores (or beat Todd's!!) Sometimes I even close my eyes and imagine I'm actually on stage performing to a crowd :P
2. The swings at the park.... I still love them just as much as I did when I was a kid
3. Cutting my toenails. Don't know why.... I just do
4. Shopping on my own..... for hours and hours and hours!!
5. Talking to our animals. Just like they are human. All of them (fish included.)
That was harder than I thought it was going to be!! (Too many random food likes and dislikes to put in just one 5 point list.... LOL!)
There is nothing better than a pedicure. And I definitely talk to my dogs and fish. One of my dogs even tilts her head like she's trying to take it all in. Fun list!
ReplyDeleteOoh I love singstar on ps2 but I've only played twice since Lexi was born. I just don't get time without her and I don't like her trying to eat the microphones.
ReplyDeleteShopping on your own is the only sensible way to shop. I've found taking the kids is the sure fire way to send yourself loopy. "Can I have this? Can I have that?! "Can we go home now?! I'm borrrred!" Gah.
ReplyDelete