As I was just standing at the fridge, trying to decipher what Mackenna wanted with the Ranch Dressing, I decided I might do a 'really random' list for her too....... she does a few really random things I think are worthy of sharing :)
1. She loves eating the melted butter off her toast before it disappears, whatever sauce she is given with her finger straight off the plate and licking the coating off anything before eating what's underneath.
2. She loves swings almost as much as I do
3. She will only hold hands with her Daddy
4. Compared to other babies and toddlers (her sister included), she really doesn't get up to too much mischief. If she goes quiet, it's normally because she's in hers or Piper's room reading a book.
5. She didn't crack her first tooth until after her first birthday and to this day, has the most random smile! I was hoping she'd have a full proper smile for her 2nd birthday, but we might have to aim for the 3rd instead, cause we are still a little while off given how slow the rest have come through!!
I'll link this one up with Katetakes5 as well, just cause it's fun!
Mmm, number 1 has now got me craving hot buttered toast! :-)
ReplyDeleteNot comprehending number 4 though. A small child that doesn't do mischief? Does such a thing exist?! My two are extremely loud, and if they've gone quiet then I get suspicious! :-)