Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kards by Kristy

My other love (that I've put aside for the time being to concentrate on being slave to the children)







And this is my masterpiece, so far.  Nearly had me divorced before we even made it down the altar!
(There are other bits that go with it too that I haven't gotten around to photographing as yet.)



(Got a whole heap more to add to this collection, just need to find time to photograph them all!)


Linking up with Faith, Hope and a Whole Lotta Love and My Little Drummer Boys for Wordless Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I make invites and used to dabble in scrapbooking as well! I do more digital stuff now as I am also a slave to my children! Good luck with it - hop eyou find the time to indulge in it a lot more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a talent. You should be very proud of yourself - I'm proud of you xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic effort, you should be very proud of your achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great that you have found time to dabble in your passion.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!