Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

The monster's still there...........

Late entry once again, but here it is!  (Oh s*it... the baby has just woken up, it's going to have to be quick!!!)

Last weeks little goal of cutting down on the swearing, lets just say didn't go so well.  It's not that I swore any more or that I noticed, any less...  I just really didn't put any effort in to be honest.  Piper had a pretty up and down week with her night sleeps, so I spent the week a bit too tired to think straight!!

So this week, I'm going to keep working on that.  Got Piper a little bit more sorted and she has started on her solids now, which will hopefully help her sleep for longer, so hopefully I'll get enough sleep to feel a bit normal and actually be able to focus on something.

Better go and get this baby....  she's not giving up (...  was hoping for at least another hour before she woke up again!!!)

Linking up with Karlee at The Mother Experiment for Me and YOU Mondays

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Kristy. It is hard to change habits when you're exhausted.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!