Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys and Faith, Hope and a Whole Lotta Love for Wordless Wednesday.
A couple of weekends ago, I was invited to the launch of a friends new fashion label, Daedreamer. This is the only photo that I took while I was there. I was more interested in checking out her amazing creations and just being there!
I know it's suppose to be 'wordless' Wednesday, but.... Kath, third from the right in the white dress (easily mistaken for one of the models) is realising her amazing dream and talent and making an awesome name for herself in the Gold Coast fashion scene and I wish her so much future success. Her and her business partner, Penny (third from left) are creating some of the most gorgeous clothes I have ever seen under this label. I could have left the launch with a whole wardrobe full of these beautiful dresses! (Wish the credit card company understood my plight and helped me out a bit... LOL!)
And on a personal note, Kath is such an amazing woman. She is someone that loves and gives and cares so openly and non-judgementally (is that a word) and her smile is so bright, happy and warm (which I think says so much about a person.) I met her during a really rough time in my life and Kath and her equally amazing and beautiful sisters (and friends too) completely changed the way I looked at life and gave me so much confidence in myself. She will always hold a special place in my heart and I honestly hope that life only has good things in store for her!!!
Please check out their FB page for more info and pics. You won't be disappointed :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daedreamer/186920408026636
(I'm sure I don't need to add a disclaimer, but just in case anyone is wondering... I haven't been paid and I didn't receive anything for writing this post and it is not about advertising for my friend. I am just so in love with what Kath and Penny are creating and want to share it with as many people as I can!)
Great photo I guess.
ReplyDeleteI meant to say.... I guess that comming from very summery location calls for fashion like this. Beautiful clothing
ReplyDeleteCute dresses. They look fun to wear
ReplyDeleteLooks A-MAZING! definitely my kinda clothes. On my way to check out her page.
ReplyDelete