Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

4 years ago today

This story is best told with pictures.  I'll narrate as I go.

4 years ago today, this happened:


Since then.....

We've been to some awesome places:



 



 (These are of Mt Ruapehu in NZ.  The night before these were taken, we found out we were having Mackenna :) )

And seen some great concerts:

And we managed to keep these 2 alive (plus a heap of fish, lizards, turtles & a Rainbow Lorikeet) :P 

And we also made these:


And this is such a brief snapshot of the best time of my life.  What an amazing 4 years I've had.  My husband is the most wonderful husband, father and man and I am so lucky and grateful to have found someone who loves me, for all my good bits and with all my warts.  He works so hard for us and is always there for us and I can't begin to imagine what my life would be like without him in it. 

I love you so much Todd.  Thank you for being you and for loving me the way you do xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!